The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has created unforeseeable challenges for all of us, and like the customers we serve, we are adapting to the crisis by implementing new safety measures. At Safe Roof Systems, we place the health of our customers, staff, and technicians as the highest priority. When you call us to install a top-quality roof snow alarm that can spare you from the expense of preventable damage, you can count on us to follow strict guidelines.
Social distancing, regular sanitization, and minimizing exposure are essential in the fight against this disease. So, when you hire our team, we follow best practices to ensure safety with Covid. All SRS technicians are equipped with PPE; limiting work-site exposure between our team and your on-site staff and guests.
Our team follows a few simple guidelines to help everyone stay safe:
- Separate SRS workstations to reduce close contact between technicians
- Clearly mark SRS work areas to minimize contact with your staff or other contractors.
- Have hand sanitizer readily available and used frequently while on the work site.
- Regularly disinfect doors, door handles, countertops, and other surfaces in the SRS work area.
- Coordinate work site plans and time tables with building management and any effected contractors
We will be doing our part as well while we install your snow alarm on your roof. By cooperating and following common guidelines, we can better protect each other as we carry on with our regular business practices. Office managers, contact our team to coordinate your site-specific concerns and requirements.