preventative monitoring technologies to help our clients stay on top of roof snow removal plans for the winter season. Save time, money, and property by preventing roof collapses and weather damage from accumulated snow. Cold weather can cause materials to become brittle over time, which makes any sagging a potentially dangerous situation. Using technology to help us gauge when to call for snow will help businesses avoid roof collapses.
COVID Safety Measures
Providing preventative monitoring technologies for our clients is vital in helping them and their customers stay safe. But on that same note of safety, we take the COVID safety measures with the utmost seriousness. Our team follows a few guidelines to help everyone stay safe:
· Separate SRS Workstations to Reduce Close Contact Between Technicians
· Clearly Mark SRS Work Areas to Minimize Contact with Client's Staff or Other Contractors
· Have Hand Sanitizer Readily Available and Used Frequently While On the Worksite
· Regularly Disinfect Doors, Door Handles, Countertops, and Other Surfaces In the SRS Work Area
· Coordinate Work Site Plans and Timetables with Building Management and Any Affected Contractors
Contact us today for more details about our products and services and our COVID protocols. We'll be glad to discuss any concerns or answer any inquiries.